Cyber-Bargains

Things are simply more dynamics with E-Commerce

8:28 AM

Google is changing everything

Posted by Cyber Bargains |

Have you guys ever wondered what to do with the internet when you are introduced to it for the very first time? I had that experience before and I remember I was stoned in front of the computer with the very old Netscape internet browser but got no idea what to do with it. Fortunately at that time msn have search engine and it was the only search engine I knew about its existence. Then I started to use msn search engine to search all those stuff which I was interested in but. But here came a problem, all those search results were not matched to what I had expected from. This had pissed me off a lot and when I have almost lost my faith in msn search engines, I found a mighty powerful search engine-The Google Search Engine.


When people mention about Google, we would automatically think of search engine. This is how dominance of Google in the search engine industry. The Google Search Engine somehow gives me more accurate and pin point search results compared the other search engine. It hardly ever fails me and I dare to say 8 out of 10 searches, it strikes the bull eyes. From then on, I depend heavily on Google whenever I need information for my assignment, self interest, random searching and many more. Google has changed the source where I find information which is usually the library. Library had become the place for my friend and me to chit chat or loaf around.

I also found Google Search engine has a lot of interesting features in it and this makes the users can search specifically and accordingly. Google allows the users search images, news, groups, books, scholar and many more. The features I like the most is the images search. There is a saying “a picture speaks a thousand words”. This saying is so true as I am a very lazy person and I hate to read. I randomly type anything under the image search and it will come out with lots of images. Eventually these images capture my attention and from there I slowly read the contents of the article and gain information from there.


The second service from Google I use the most is the Google mail Gmail. It works as my secondary email as I favor msn mail more. However, the venture of Gmail into the free email industry has made the free email services make a big leap. This is because Gmail offer larger mail capacity compared to the other email provider. It has a incredibly 1 gigabytes of space per account offer to the user. This is significantly big space compared to the initial msn or yahoo mail which has about 10 megabytes only. This has benefited the users to store more mails. Due to this, I reluctant to delete my older mails or junk mails and this had changed the ways I manage email.


Another service from Google I like is the Google Maps. How cool is it to punch few words to the Google Maps search and u could see where u stay at. Besides, this images you see is either in satellite form or map form. It also provides direction to any places on the planet. This features is super cool to me and most of all, it is free of charge. Lately, Google has also introduced its very own internet browser, Google Chrome. It has a very clean interface and user friendly. But it needs some minor tweaking before it could steal my loyalty towards Mozilla Firefox. It is because I find Firefox is somehow safer and faster compare to Chrome.

Google has changed everything and it is still changing. The emergence of Google has made my surfing internet experience richer and richer. Internet has improved significantly in terms of its contents, usage, security, speed and many more. Partly of it is due to the role of Google and it is undeniable. However I hope the internet users would not abuse the services provided by Google such as stalking their own friends…HAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment